My son Edan was born with a rare genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy, but thanks to Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, he’s receiving life saving treatment! I’ve pledged to play games and raise funds for sick kids at Gillette, kids like my son!
Here’s how it works
- Extra Life is a fundraising and gaming marathon to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- I’m joining thousands of gamers and will be dedicating time to play games and get donations from friends like YOU!
- 100% of the donations go to my local children’s hospital. TOGETHER we will make a difference for sick kids!
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. You can click the “Donate” button at the top of this page to make a safe and easy online donation.
And you can play with me!
On Saturday, August 29th, from 12:30pm-4pm Central Time, I’ll be running an online D&D one-shot called “For the Good of the Few”. With your donation of $20, you can get a seat at the table and join the game!
Here are some details about the game:
- Adventure Synopsis: “For the Good of the Few” is a Level 4 D&D adventure set in the town of Brinsdale. A month ago, a deadly plague hit the population of the town. Since then, many people have passed and more still lay dying. The King’s royal army has arrived and have encamped surrounding the town, enforcing a strict quarantine. In the center of Brinsdale, Baron Lord Waylier has locked himself inside the walls of his keep and refuses to offer aid. The local church is completely unable to keep pace with the outbreak, and some of those who still hold strength to stand are beginning to plot rebellion.
- You can build your own level 4 character or use a provided pregenerated character.
- Google Meet and Roll20 will be used to run the game.